I’ve always had a (not so secret) love for designer goods and my luxury wish list keeps on growing and growing. As soon as I have bagged myself an item from the list I seem to find two more to add to it, it’s never ending!
This year though I’ve scaled it back slightly and am concentrating on bagging myself the below, which are the top five items on my 2017 luxury wishlist:
- My main passion in life is handbags. If you open my wardrobe you’ll find in excess of 20 designer bags but there’s still plenty of space for more. Instead of buying new bags all the time I have been known to turn to pre-loved ones. There’s a few second hand Chanel handbags I have my eye on, the one above being my ultimate goal this year. Second hand handbags are a great way to add to your existing collection without breaking the bank, and if the previous owner is anything like me you’ll know they’ve been well looked after
- When it comes to high end luxury watches there’s only one name that springs to my mind and that’s Rolex. The Lady-Datejust is currently on my radar. It’s rose gold bracelet with chocolate dial surrounded by diamonds makes it slightly more feminine than some of the others they offer. As with the handbags there’s some great deals to be had on second hand watches so it’s always an option to consider
- Shoes are something I have a love/hate relationship with. I can manage heels for a few hours but then always slip back into my trusty flats as the night wears on. But there’s one pair of shoes that I’ve lusted after for years now…and they come with a shiny red sole! This classic pair of heels from Christian Louboutin are timeless and this is the year I plan to finally get my hands on them
- Ever heard of the saying ‘diamonds are a girls best friend?’ These gorgeous diamond solitaire earrings from Tiffany & Co suit my simple, yet expensive taste perfectly – take note husband!
- This year I’ve promised to look after my skin better. The last 9 months have been a blur of sleepless nights and dirty nappies and my appearance has definitely taken a bashing. La Mer cream is the crème de la crème of moisturisers so is the perfect item to start me off
Do you have any items on your luxury wishlist?